What must you possess? Okay, I better cut the crap. Sounding a little too profound here.
But then during today's Communication for Business, Ms Foo let us play a game of guessing a person. Someone that probably the class will know. It's her requirement. We had to get into groups and I thought of Simon Cowell. Yes, that judge on American Idol. Those who watches the show will know that he is the mean one. But then in my opinion, it's a little too mean but then that's how the music world works! Simon is a record executive, by the way. Anyhow, my groups (there's Elaine, Soo Hong and Lai Peng) agreed to it even though my two friends Soo Hong and Lai Peng never really watches the show at all and me, an AI freak.
There is a trick to this game. Ms Foo said that other groups can only ask questions that can lead to either a Yes or No only. That is all. Well, when it was my group's turn, I did most of the answering because I did watched AI. Elaine just like don't want to join in. Whoa, never thought my classmates are a bunch of sporting people who could just keep shooting questions towards my group! Even Ms Foo joined in too. And I had to keep up with her pace when she asked me questions. Okay, so I forgot who tried to answer who was the person my group was referring to (Simon) because she answered 'Clay Aiken'. I got mixed feelings - pissed off because Ms Foo asked me earlier on whether the person is an European and since Simon is from the UK, it's part of the continent; or well, almost fell off from the chair I was siting on at the Language Lab where the class was at. I mean, just one mention of the guy and it can got me sit up. I don't know why.
But then thank goodness Hali answered it correctly and I heaved a sigh of relief to myself. When I told Soo Hong about it before Ms Tan came into the classroom for Intermediate Accounting, Soo Hong said that Hali and I just love watching American Idol! The two of us just keep talking about the show non-stop and it's the same when Singapore Idol was on last year.
Also, Soo Hong gave me a theory as to why someone mentioned Clay's name when trying to guess who was the person my group was referring to. This blog of mine. Elaine, Lai Peng and her are the first ones to be aware of it (because I told them about it) and maybe almost the rest of the class too. Guys (those who might be reading this), you all are just...geez! I don't understand you all for now. I mean, I did listed who are my other favourite singers on my blog too? You all can go check it out.
You know what was my theory actually? What happened during Valentine's Day at school during break. The dedication from Soo Hong and Lai Peng for the song Invisible. Maybe a few of our classmates were around then, I don't know. Anyhow, I just want to rest this for now because even though I saw on the TV news today (just to make sure other than Soo Hong telling me while she was on the Internet today at school) that the O Level results is going to be released on next Monday (I retook my E Maths paper, that's why and I'm so worried - left, right and centre)...
...the results show for AI4 is going to be on Channel 5 at 10pm. Carrie, Anthony leaving? Nadia? How about Lindsey and/or Anwar? I know it's an hour show and this is just a real tease for us folks!