Don't tell me that you all forgot that it's back-to-school this week for me? No? I can understand because it's the school holidays for many and me saying it's heading back to school after my school holidays can be a little weird. Hehe.
After kind of dreading about returning because of the holidays (like, duh) and the watching of Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, it's school time again. Real life is coming back. Ha ha.
Naturally, there were a few confusion over the timetable and lessons at first but then I began to settle down to lessons. But then, Advanced Accounting II...seemed to be getting a little tougher? I can also sense that Auditing is going to be more theory (we had been told to expect that) and case study maybe aplenty. And the computer aspects of Advanced Accounting II seemed to be needed much attention too. Already there are hilarious episodes in classes which made me think that the days ahead will be a little easier. And it's all Harry Potter on the brain. LOL.
If you also want to count the time when Mother realised about my previous term exam results, I can safely say the week had been alright so far. Yeah, yesterday was my brother's birthday and maybe going to be among the best times of my life (other than the time I went to watch the fourth Harry Potter movie) because I got the fourth book. I suspect...my parents are still kind of not really happy I asked them to get the book. I know I can get it at the library but then nothing beats getting the real thing.
Sheesh. Now I have to remember to change my school bag later because Mother bought a new one because the one I am still using for school is almost, spoilt. I almost forgot today, you know.
If anyone wants to know if I had started reading the fourth book already...yes, I did. I have to. And I am trying hard to picture the events of the book into my head...down to those minor details which did not shown on the movie. That means even trying to 'imagine' how Cedric is like in the books now, because I had seen the movie already. Okay, I admit it. I know I have to say the name. Ha ha.