Thursday, November 24, 2005

The little episodes at lessons

Dead tired and almost worn out from the 'stress' during lessons today but then it's the little episodes during two different lessons that made the day a little better.

One thing I had learnt during the Customer Service lesson with Miss Foo today - never ever underestimate what your teacher listens to. I mean, I always seemed to have that kind of mentality about teachers and their music tastes but Miss Foo shocked me today during class. So we had to discuss in our groups about what do we want to sell during the flea market at 19 January next year. As we were discussing, Miss Foo asked of a sudden if anyone owns a Clay Aiken CD. I almost fell off from my chair. My face almost went red! Because I knew sooner or later, some will be calling out my name. It's true. I just had to raise my hands meekly.

I suppose those classmates had heard of my blog. I am aware of that. I am not surprised. Well, since I was near to where Miss Foo at, she just turned to me and asked if Clay's version of BOTW was on his first album. I was surprised she asked that but I just answered that it was not on there, but on a separate one. On a CD single. As I was explaining to her about it, I had no idea...I just felt happy inside someone is asking this kind of question at me. I mean, I never tell anyone of my music tastes unless they ask of it and usually, I am always a little paranoid of what some might say. You know what people had always say about those who Clay fans. It's the whole thing that is being attached to it. All in the mind.

I guessed it turned out that she wanted to find his version of the song to put on her laptop. I mean, back then during Intermediate Accounting lessons with Miss Tan as the class was doing the assignments she gave us, she played a song from her laptop too. So Miss Foo turned to Sze Yin if she knew how to transfer a song into the laptop, or so this is what I saw. After the lesson ended, Soo Hong and I went to the Self-Access Room (because Lai Peng needed to get stuff from the Co-Op shop and Janice needed to have her lunch at the canteen first) and we discussed about Miss Foo's question and giggled among ourselves. We had no idea how come Miss Foo will be like that but then we can only just guess. Soo Hong told me that her inital reaction after the question was that she thought of the song I let her listen to from the MOAM album - the first track Invisible. I just laughed. Anyhow, we just learnt that our teachers sometimes are not really as what we think.

It was Advanced Accounting II after the break and Mrs Lee asked if anyone had finished the question she asked us to do yesterday. Many in the class could not finished it off. Me too. When Mrs Lee came over to my place, she looked at my work and said that I had completed and everyone was like - 'Ooo!'. Actually, I am like the rest of everyone. It was revealed during the lesson that actually we had left out some workings to do and yes, many of us were surprised. So we had to take down the stuff we left out. And Mrs Lee drew up the T accounts and asked the register number which happened to be - mine. My register number is 24 and today is also 24 November too. I had to meekly raised my hand after Mrs Lee asked who is 24 on the register and she was surprised that it's me. Coincidence to her. I just went up anyway to do the opening and closing balances for one of the accounts she had drawn up and there were a few noises coming from where the guys were. I know who it was.

After that, Mrs Lee asked me to call out a register number. I just said 14 and surprise - it's Edmund. I had to cover my shock and giggles. I mean, he was like one of those who were making the noises earlier. I never realised that 14 is actually his register number. Oh my. Another coincidence, again!

How interesting things can turn out during a very hot day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...