Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Anticipation

Okay. So the day is tomorrow. The official release of the movie - Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. I asked Mother again if anyone is accompanying me tomorrow to GV Marina and she said that it would be Dad.

I almost coughed. But it happened. Because I think I got choked by the rice I was having during dinner beforehand. Yeah, from a kind of sarcastic thinking to a surprised thought. After all, Dad was the one who said that he would ordered the tickets through SMOU because he is a member. All along, Mother said that she would like to go but then she did not want to and Dad took her place. Okay, maybe I need to do some crash course with Dad while we are on our way to GV Marina tomorrow, which Dad says it's at the Marina Square Shopping Centre. I don't want him to feel like he has no idea what to expect of the movie. And all I can say is that, I never had the book yet, and so whatever I know is through Wikipedia and the Harry Potter Lexicon. Yes, this even includes what is the ending. I know and understand...*pretend sigh and sniff*

I went to check the school's portal today and it's weird...I mean, the results had been released. Okay, at least now I know the results I am having. No wonder Lai Peng asked me through SMS yesterday about whether the results will be out today. I mean it's just plain weird that what we know is that it will be out 17 November, which is actually tomorrow but then it's out today already. Hmm. Moving on to other things now.

I went to bed at 12.30am today, thinking I will be able to get up early and watch CNA's Primetime Morning because one of the segments on the show today will be about reviewing the new movie (it's from the trailers they showed yesterday) and I missed it. I woke up - almost three hours late. Eek. But later when I was watching TV, it showed 'What You Have Missed...', there was a little talk of the new movie. I never really caught it but then from what I gathered, it was good. At least not like The Straits Times Life! Movies section today. I knew it. I was right after all. It gave three out of five stars. I just skipped the page where the movie was being reviewed. But then it's always these kind of things that is just, purely objective. You really cannot blame anyone.

I can only wait for the this week's 8-Days (Mother said that since she had to sort letters, she does have to come across people's subscriptions of the magazines too and so, she know first of the cover) if they have the review of it. I am pretty sure they will have it...no? I will be lying to myself if it did not appear. LOL.

I read the novel version of Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets today. Just one-third of the book done. Maybe from all the anticipation for the fourth movie tomorrow.

I had tried to watch whatever promotional clips there is online, watching the movie stills (again, I know) and even, listening to the soundtrack from AOL music as well. Just to well, get in the mood of the movie.

Dad had told me that he would make it home tomorrow from work in order to bring me go watch the movie. Mother had raised the point that (after I told her what time will it start from what I saw in the movie tickets as she asked me) that I need to have my dinner. One way - having an early dinner at Marina Square Shopping Centre's food court. I know it has been some time since I went there.

Now I had promised myself that it will be all about the movie review tomorrow and my thoughts of it. If I have the time tomorrow to do it. So maybe for those who are entering the cinema hall without reading the fourth book yet, it's something exciting and maybe for those who had read the book already, high expectations. I know I belong to the first one. Haha!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...