Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Now that happens to be the next single from Kelly's album Breakaway. I remembered I heard it on Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40 last Sunday. Has not been added to the playlist here yet. At least I know Perfect 10 does not have it yet though. Never mind, I have the album but still, I was happy that will be the next single on the radio! Funny, I have black eyes (hey, me Asian, you know?) but then I thought it's suitable for the title.

But why the title for this entry? It's all about what happened yesterday but I never had the time to write because I was busy rushing through the IT project that I kind of procastinated since the week before and did it halfway...still trying in the midst to finish because dealine at the end of the week.

So it was D-Day for me yesterday during Communication For Business. I knew it from the time Miss Foo wrote my name on the whiteboard in the IT room we were in, I had to present my work that day, no matter what. Oh well. But hey, she needs to assss every single one of our work!

I never went up there and promote the calculator that I had been using Secondary One. It was what one of my classmates talked about kidney problems and a little of the NKF (she was talking of her mother having kidney problems) that got me to tell about the family situation that I kind of got stuck into. My grandmother. I managed to blend in with what I was talking about, even though I know it was a little, well, jibberish. Because I was thinking of what to say in my head when the others were presenting their work till it's like almost everyone in the class and even Miss Foo encouraged me along. She even brought up that I did one back then in the last semester. Before I began, I wondered if she meant that I did not that bad then. Hmm.

Tell you all, telling my family situation to the class was a little hard because I almost cried at certain points. Maybe a few noticed it but then, I had no idea at all. And when it ended, I asked myself - Had I really messed up just now after everyone clapped when I had finished? Laugh at me for all you care because I can be a little teeny weeny perfectionist in what I do.

Smack me now. I mean, I was online this morning before heading to school (starts at 9.15am today) and I read the AI4 spoilers for tonight on Channel 5. Clay was part of the audience! I almost screamed in front of the computer when I learnt of the news and seriously, I thought I heard my heart was beating non-stop when I saw it! Nobody knew he was going to be there!

Now I must try to beg Mother to let me watch AI4 tonight by 8.30pm (it's on by then) because she does not allow me to watch much TV because of...exams. You know it and I do. Or maybe you don't get my idea at all. Ha.

Got to go! Me having IT at the moment actually...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...