Ah, just when I thought the Spice Girls and S Club 7 had broken up and I may never find any fan who are to either/both, there is this website where you can find out.
It's just over here at http://www.globaldust.com where you can find other fans who have similar interest like you do like in the case of music, movies etc. And when I listen to the song samples of the Spice Girls, it just brought back those wonderful memories when I was still in primary school because they were just the thing back then in the 90s! I can never think about the 90s without linking to them! Yes, a young, naive Diana back then. Still growing up.
And when I was being introduced to the world of radio (when I first got my radio), I never realised how much I missed them whenever I listened to their songs especially on Class 95.
Not that I neglect S Club 7 too. It's the same effect. But it's more when I just started my secondary school days. That was when I first discovered them...through the radio. And just like the Spice Girls, after they broke up too, I thought I had no other favourites already...or maybe just to go a little crazy with.
Till American Idol comes into the scene. Clay Aiken was the first person I know of and I began to realise, it actually brought me back to the days of the Spice Girls where I always go excited when their name is mentioned. Deja vu! Like now, I'm looking at Clay's pic on the link I gave (you have to search his name on the site) and listening to Spice Girls. I'm a girl all over again. Primary school girl. Being younger again.
I just don't care what others have to say about Spice Girls. I was just a girl back then who like their catchy songs!