Monday, November 14, 2005

A mission like no other

I had been thinking of late what title to use on Thursday if I have the time to post my movie review of Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. I checked, the movie will start at 6.30pm at GV Marina (where it will be at as the tickets say so) and the duration of the movie - 157 minutes long. More or less like that.

Don't worry of my dinner by then. I know how to settle it. The thing is - what am I going to use for the title by then?

You know I saw this Harry Potter magazine scan at MuggleNet and it says - 'Ready, Aim, Fire!' Yeah. Maybe I will use that and and it says - Ready, Aim, Fire...and swooning? Provided I may not be heading for the Kleenex towards the ending of the movie. Like I say here before, you do not want to know about the ending. Guarantee to make any emotional person heading for the Kleenex. If it does happens to me (I just hope it will not...I better control my emotions in the cinema hall), then there may be alterations to my title on Thursday. If I have the time to do so.

Even if I don't say why I added the 'swooning' part, I think maybe you all have an idea why. But if you don't, then maybe reading the weekend entries will do you justice. Now what have I landed myself into?

I managed to finish reading the first Harry Potter today. In a single day. I mean, I cannot believe it. But then, it's 17 chapters long. The speed reader in me had returned. Haha!

But then I am also risking myself from using the computer now. Mother is not pleased. Just like yesterday. But hey, I never went online in the afternoon. Only this morning and now. Anyhow, I just need to think I am lucky now to update this. And it's sneaking almost to the middle of the night to update this. I don't know how rebellious I can go now. Miss Goody-Two-Shoes trying to sneak almost in the night to update her blog. How funny. *sarcastic tone*

I was being 'kicked' out by Mother earlier who said that we only need to use an hour or so. Oy, Alvin, Felicia and I have not crossed the line yet. We can only just keep our mouth shut. And making me stayed in the room watching The Rainbow Connection on Channel 8, then the 10pm news then whatever it's on after the news. Till the master's bedroom light had been switched off. That will be when I know - the coast is clear. Today, it will be my sister Felicia's turn to accompany Mother in the master bedroom. Mother's like that whenever Dad is on business trip overseas. You know about worried wives.

But I have more issues at hand. Like finishing to update this. Also, making sure that this Dad's laptop I am using does not run out of battery because it's batter-operated and if you want to go wireless, you don't have all the time in the world to use it. It will soon go out. Yeah, in short, I am having the jitters.

So, it's three more days. Three more days before to the movie I so want to watch premieres here. The only thing I look forward to for this week before school starts next Monday. And it's just freaking coincidence that my ITE exam results (oy, you think I forgot about it?) will be released through the school portal on that day too. Ew but oh well. Just the thought of it is making me scared already. Costing...I am scared of Costing. And the other modules too!

By the way, Dad's returning tomorrow. Till then, bye for now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...