I had been trying hard not to show too much of my excitement after I learnt of Dad had went to advance booking the tickets first. He knew well he may not be able to understand why his daughter likes the Harry Potter series (he was talking about it as I was watching BBC Prime's Doctors) but he went to order the tickets for me and Mother.
No, it's not that my mother had been 'hooked' as well. It's just that she does not like the idea of me go watching the movie alone. She's worried on that, you know. After all, she also added back then on Wednesday when we discussed about it that she had not been watching a movie in a cinema for some time already. Four years, I have to say.
I mean, I am such a nice person already. I had never complained about not heading to the movies as often as my friends and classmates because of the expensive movie tickets. I had to always depend on TV and cable listings (for the case of Star Movies my family subscribed to). This is what a very 'nice' person had been doing! Never asking much already.
I checked out the official Harry Poter & The Goblet of Fire website today and I found out that, Singapore is one of the few countries in the world being listed for the November 17 release. We are lucky. I mean, the official release in the UK is the day after. I think it must be because of the time difference. I commented to Dad as I was watching Doctors that in terms of the books, I had been 'jumping' from here to there, as in, reading the latest one and have not even read the previous one in the series. Because you know what I mean - back then I wanted Dad to buy this book in which the movie version will be released next month before he went off to London for business but then I guessed, he missed it. From what I know and read online, The Goblet of Fire is like the probably the most pivotal one in the series. Setting the stages of what's to come. So today I had to check out the stuff on Wikipedia in case Mother asked me about the details in the movie after it ended.
I swear I almost wanted to faint after Chinese Orchestra today because...let's just say, it's deja vu of what I once experienced when I had those piano lessons for a period of time. The rough times.
Trying to maintain on a balance on both accounts I mentioned here today, you know. Bye for now.