Sunday, December 18, 2005

On a repeat

You remembered from Friday I said about reading a novel for the second time because of overlooking in the first time round. Yeah.

And it took me a while to realise that in the fourth Harry Potter movie, I might had overlooked a scene - Cedric Diggory's reaction to the bouncing ferret (it was Malfoy because Professor Moody had turned him into that...classic). To refresh things, Harry wanted to find Cedric because he knew Cedric will be the only champion will not know about the dragons for the first task because Harry did noticed Madam Maxime and Kakaroff saw those dragons too on the night that Hagrid had brought him out. And so along the school corridor, Harry saw Malfoy with those badges he made about who was the real Hogwarts champion, he ignored Malfoy and went to meet Cedric and told him about the task. Then Harry saw Malfoy was sitting on a tree with his 'gang' and the usual confrontation between the guys ensued. That is when the funniest part came. Moody came out of nowhere and aimed at his wand at the ferret who began bouncng up and down from the orders of his wand. He turned it back to Malfoy because of Professor McGonagall's 'orders' after she came over and saw what happened.

How I know about the Cedric's reaction? I came across a screen capture of it on Into The Pensieve (Harry Potter fansite, I mean) yesterday. It was then it hit me and I went to 'look' at the capture carefully. It is, him. Sheesh, how come I never noticed it as I was watching the movie. Darn.

I had always know why I want to reread those Harry Potter books for a reason. LOL.

One thing I had no idea why. I need to head to the toilet today few times because I had a bad stomachache. It happened since yesterday. I had to go to the toilet each time because of that.

Mother's relatives came to visit today. And so as a result I had my lunch slightly later than usual because of my relatives in the house. It always feel so embarrassing when having relatives and having meals at the same time.

Random thought: He had returned in front of my face...in the form of Cedric Diggory. Thanks a lot, just because when I thought I can throw him out of my mind forever!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...