Saturday, November 12, 2005

All that silliness

I really need a break from being online for six hours or so today. I mean, it was almost to 12pm I was online till slightly after half-past six pm! And often many times, I was a little paranoid about my eyesight which it had been increasing. This is what you get when you really have nothing to do. Eh, like me.

If you want to pity me, well, I actually went to bed at 2.30am today. I went to switch off the computer earlier than that timing (duh!) because it's just weird as I was online where in my head, ideas seemed to be flying all over the place in terms of the novel I had been trying to write about. So I know I have to write down at once what 'came out' from my head.

So what had I been doing this afternoon while online? Chatting with my online friend on MSN Messenger (Mother is just almost going to throw a fit if she knows I am talking to someone I don't know.), and we going silly and giggling and laughing almost all the time about who's who in Harry Potter. Especially the Goblet of Fire's (and duh, the latest Harry Potter movie surrounds that thing) choice representation for Hogwarts in the revived Triwizard Tournament. As the title speaks for itself, only three representatives from three of the most prestigious wizarding schools in Europe (Britain's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy, the myterious Drumstag Institute which comes from northern Europe and France's Beauxatons Academy of Magic) are selected for this tournament which sees them having to complete three tasks in order to succeed. If one is able to complete all tasks (and there are judges to assess their performance), he/she will be given the honours and it's cash reward at the end of it. And the honours you are bringing to your school as well. Of course, it's wizard money, my friends. You think what ah?

As in the past (centuries ago where it last held) there had been cases of rising number of deaths because of the nature of the tournament and so, it was dropped...till Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts. But then this year, the tournament somehow did not really turned out the way many had thought from the start. Why there are four representatives this year, Harry included, where already Cedric Diggory (Year 6 Hufflepuff student and a fellow Qudditch player too like Harry) is being selected to represent Hogwarts? No one really knows, till the final task where it's only Harry and Cedric left (Viktor Krum from Drumstag and Fleur Delacour from Beauxatons had been eliminated before that). Something really had gone wrong along the way actually...and you will not want to know what happened in the end. I do, though I never got a hand on the book yet (I came across the ending online once). Which is a darn! I had all the books except the seventh and final book (like duh, because JK Rowling hasn't started on it...except the final chapter of the book which she does not want to reveal its contents to anyone. No one.) and it's this fourth book (and the movie which I am going to watch on Thursday) I still cannot find it. Maybe it's a case of bad luck for me for now. So I had put that - Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire on the wishlist here at my blog. Just scroll (if you need to) and/or read to your right. You will know.

Anyhow, coming back to what I said, it's like a giggling fest this afternoon when I was on MSN Messenger. I mean, I never realised as well (maybe I had a bad memory or something) that my friend kind of also went gaga over the guy who plays Cedric Diggory! I remembered she told me that but then it all came back to me as she went to her gaga ways. I had to admit, I was like that too. After seeing those movie pics, we were just too convinced. That is it. Haha!

Well really, I wanted to feel like whacking myself after I came out of the shower today to get ready for dinner that I forgot to watch the making of the fourth movie on Channel 5! It was shown at 6pm and I had missed it! Eek! Who knows what I may be seeing in the making of, you know! Fine, I have the movie to watch on Thursday then. The only alternative. And Mother wasn't really sure if she wants to join me in watching but then Dad still got two tickets, just in case for Mother's. Because if I am going to be the only one going to watch the movie on Thursday, I told my MSN friend that I can swoon easily (if Cedric is on screen...LOL!) without my mother's notice. Okaaay. A girl can dream, can't she? Oh well.

So I was thankful of the break I got as I said earlier in the first paragraph where I said how long had I been using the Internet. Having dinner, reading the papers, watching some TV. It's a good break from all the gaga I had been doing in the afternoon.

It's just, five more days before the release of the movie here - Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire! Woohoo. See you all soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...