It took me a long time to think of what to update. When one even have a writer's block when trying to update the blog, this is getting serious.
Already I was being kind of 'condemned' on the day before yesterday about my grumblings of not able to watching the evening news because one TV is on the cable (in the living room) and my brother will be not so pleased if I asked him to change to Channel 8 for the evening news, and the other is my mother. She is watching in the master's bedroom and no one can dare to mess with her in terms of TV-viewing. Me, sounding so spoilt? Hmm?
Then on yesterday morning, the living room TV was down for no reason. From what I gathered later in the day and when my father came home from work, the TV was perfectly alright when he was watching the Argentina-Netherlands match at 3am yesterday. But it was not the case before he went to work.
The reason why I never mentioned about the living room TV's condition yesterday was because that maybe there can be changes to it because I so know how much the TV can be a little sensitive at times to its wires. But looks like it's a little more serious than that. So already when I was 'grumbling' about not able to chance to watch what I wanted, the living room's has broken down. The only TV in the house having the cable connections! Breaking down in the middle of the World Cup season at the moment?!
In the end, my father had to depend on the Malaysian channels we got. Watching from the room he shared with my mother. I was there as well to watch (don't even ask me how I managed to survive watching it altogether, ha ha) and at first Mother was clearly not pleased of my chatter because she complained that it's loud. Fine. FINE! She had been saying that whenever she can. I don't know, this is a problem with me and my tone of voice. Always seemed to sound so loud in front of her. But anyhow, I managed to keep my mouth shut and if trying to chat with my father who was watching too (we at first watched the Italy-Czech Republic match before Dad changed the channel to the Ghana-USA one), I tried not to make too much noise.
The last I understand about the fate of the living room TV set, the people from StarHub Cable Vision will come and see what is actually happening later this evening. Till then, I can only really learnt my own 'lesson'.
But really, is it me all along who at times have the 'me only' attitude?