How true is that in recent times for me? Mrs Lee said that as I was tackling the T account for bonus issue as I was pondering what to write.
I was being selected to write two T accounts (which include bonus issue) on the whiteboard and Mrs Lee will check later with her laptop. It's her way of testing us today. The 'lucky students' will get to write whatever Mrs Lee had requested. And when the marker came to me, I knew I had to write on the whiteboard. It was freaking irritating that a few of the guys made some noises! Huh! Treating me like a celebrity, eh? You know I had experienced it before and I had no idea why it would happen to me!
Initally I wanted to call out other classmates' names to continue whatever Mrs Lee may asked, but I thought, I would give 'revenge' on this guy I hated for as long as I can remember being part of the class. I am going to sit one side and see it's going to happen rather than others often making remarks about I like who.
Plainly - ridiculous!
You know being a Harry Potter fan I am, I had mentally thought of the possible spells to use on those I had never really like because of first impressions, gut feeling. I know it's bad to judge others mainly on gut feelings but then, it's me. I know one day if I have the chance, I will 'use it' on those I had never really like.
Abuse of power but then it's time for me to say something. Ha! Thinking a petite will not react, eh? I will use a suitable way someday, somehow.