I say, I was kind of pissed off what happened during the first lesson of the day - Communication For Business. Just because we had to update our CCA record on the Student Administrative System (or something like that)!
So Miss Foo asked us to update our CCA records today and we did. And I think I acted a little too excited because it's like when everyone else was like still trying to get their way around the system, I was already a little impatient. Hey, that is just me! I already did my work before everyone else does in the class! And also based on my past experiences, the system can be a little too sensitive...as in, if you don't do anything to the site, it will 'bounce' out on you for no reason. It happened twice for me today. I managed to update my record in terms of my CIP. I need to ask Mrs Wee (one of the teachers in charge of Chinese Orchestra) this Friday about mine in terms of me in Chinese Orchestra. If I'm lucky enough! Heh.
And so one of my classmates asked about the way to go around to update the CCA record and Edmund went irritated and asked me to keep quiet. But luckily, my classmate helped me to speak up and I heaved a sigh of relief inside. But, I have to kind of tell Edmund off myself to give him - a piece of my mind! I was fuming before Miss Foo came in, showing her body language to me and I kept quiet.
Never mind! I guess all of us have one of those days, huh? But I guess Edmund and I kind of began a 'cold war' with each other. Or I hope it does not happen. Provided the resident comedian I know is not like that to me again! I can be nice but I can be angry if you want me to!
The Edward we all know from the class of IQH has now become a school counsillor...following in the footsteps of Wee Kuang who was in there too since last year. It was a little surprising hearing his name today during the investiture at the Morning Assembly. Oh my. I mean, Edward's register number is before me and Wee Kuang is after me! I'm in the middle of two counsillors. 'Pressure', huh! Whatsmore, my own sister Felicia is a prefect herself. What a connection.
Seriously, what a change I see in Edward from the first time I first know about him during the Orientation Day. Soo Hong pointed out today before Miss Foo came for Communication for Business that Edward was pissed off at the game we were playing and left, just like that. I never had quite a nice impression of him since. Maybe I need to change my opinion of him...