It's just news overload days leading to the IOC Session yesterday and it seems like the case today as well. I mean, I'm on CNA's website as well now.
Mayor Bloomberg appeared on news yesterday night for a press conference regarding New York's 2012 bid, David Beckham and his wife arrived here yesterday morning apparently, the French President had left Paris for here before the G8 summit where he will meet the British PM Tony Blair (who is the host of the summit). There seemed to be a so-called controversy at London's side regarding to a comment on what one of their delegates made at the press conference yesterday. About Paris propsed stadium. But a veteran sportswriter who was being interviewed on the news yesterday said that this will not affect London's chances and the IOC President has also stated that the candidate cities had been abiding to the rules and regulations so far and no one has crossed the line yet. Now that will be scary if it happens. Not that I like to see it though. As if.
Tonight is the opening ceremony from the Esplanade and it will be shown live tonight. On CNA and Central. I checked the TV listings this morning and seemed like Central will show it slightly longer. I'm just excited for it. I cannot wait to see what our performers had put up for the delegates and the who's who of the candidate cities. We are showcasing ourselves officially then!
Okay. Something new on the CNA site which dedicate a section to the IOC Session. About London should she given the right to host the 2012 Games by the British PM Tony Blair. So, according to the article, he will be leaving later today. Maybe he will miss the opening ceremony tonight, or I don't know. Unless if there's reports of it tomorrow.
It's the eve before what the candidate cities had been waiting for all these years...you should know, right? The results on which city given the right to host 2012 Games.
Bye for now.